For Right Handed Bowlers Only
The KR Strikeforce Starr Women's performance bowling shoes feature an interchangeable slide pad and heel on left shoe. Soft, durable microfiber upper with lightweight CMEVA outsole for a light and comfortable fit.
• Soft, durable micro-fiber Upper
• CMEVA outsole for a light and comfortable fit
• Interchangeable slide pads and heels on left shoe only
• Biomechanically engineered for ultimate comfort and performance
• Innovative H-Bar heel locking system
• Genuine Clarino® Microfiber slide pads
• Ortholite® 3D deluxe insole for maximum breathability and cushioning
• Included on shoes: White microfiber slide pad, and graduated rubber heel
What Is Biomechanical Contouring?
The human foot is asymmetrically shaped and curved with a natural angled flex zone, as illustrated in the diagram. Your bowling shoes should be the same. KR’s new performance shoes were designed with this in mind. The biomechanical contour of the shoe along with innovative flex bars work together with the natural movement of the foot to provide the ultimate in flexibility, comfort and function.
*Please note that colors may slightly vary from image shown
Sizes Available: 6.5-10, 11
Widths Available: Wide
Model Number: L-914
Sliding Pads on Both Feet: No (For Right Handed Bowler's Only)