The Prism Solid will cover any heavy oil condition while the Prism Hybrid will handle transitions, through broken down or lower volume conditions. They were designed to complement each other, the Prism Solid and Prism Hybrid were made to strike.
- New Core, “Portal” with an ultra-low RG and higher Differential and Intermediate Differential
- Features DynamiCore, DOT and an industry-leading 4-year warranty
- We’ve combined our composite technology with Activator for a super cover, Activator Composite Technology, A.C.T.
- New finish process that increases the traction by adding more teeth under the finishing surface. We start with 360 grit and work up to 2000 grit, increasing the overall surface
- The new finishing process helps maintain the surface and performance integrity longer
- Massive hook potential and continuation for any player on higher volume patterns or players that need a little help getting the ball started
*Please note that colors may slightly vary from image shown
Coverstock: ACT Solid (Activator Composite Technology)
Weight Block: Portal Ultra-Low RG
Factory Finish: 360 / 500 / 2,000 Siaair Micro Pad
Flare Potential: 6" Plus (high)
Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.465
Differential (Diff): 0.051
Intermediate Differential (Mass Bias): 0.018